Saturday, August 18, 2012

Home is where the Heart is

My very wise friend Chelsea (the one coming to visit) told me that to get back into my routine work outs, I should either go last night or this morning, then wrote a blog about how I felt and how it went.

Then I went to my parents house last night. And slept in this morning. Clearly that post is not happening today.

However, what I will write about is how utterly happy it makes me to spend time with my parents. I still refer to their house as home, and my apartment as 'the apartment'. I'm clearly an 8 year old trapped in a 24 year old body who is being forced to move out and be a productive member of society.

There's nothing better than having my mom spoiling me, making me food to take back to the apartment. And enjoying hanging out with the parents with no agenda.

While I couldn't wait to move out when I lived there, I love the feeling of going home. The feeling of being Home.

And that is my excuse for not working out. Hope it convinced you, it didn't really convince me. But I had a blast with my parents and wouldn't change it for anything.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment