Monday, August 6, 2012

Find a job you love and...

So it's late and I must get to bed for my second day of work tomorrow (and first Tuesday of work in a year and half). Before I do here's an overview of this weekend:

I went to the Brothers of the Sun Tour, aka: Tim McGraw and Kenny Cheney. Most amazing concert ever!

Sunday was my first softball game. We lost both games but I got on base 5 out of 7 times. Pretty much a win after 6 years of not playing. I did get a bruise from a second base collision but we'll call it a battle scar. Overall, I had an awesome time.

Today was my first day at the new job. And it was everything I wanted it to be. Nice coworkers, interesting workload, more intellectually challenging than the previous job. I actually enjoyed work for the first time in 2 years. Major win.

So I'm still learning to take pictures, because pictures are worth a thousand words and no one wants me to write that much. So here's the only two I managed to get. A pic of the concert at the end and my glove (that I'm working on breaking in because I waited last minute to buy it).

Hope everyone had a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment