Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Weekend Hiatus

Sorry for the past couple of days, but I honestly didn't have much to write about. I feel like it would be incredibly boring if I just reported about what I eat and if I work out or not daily. So I wait till either it has been long enough or I have something to say.

And really neither has happened. I've been pretty busy with work, just got a new wave of business. I had planned on going to San Antonio and spend the weekend with my BFF but that got cut short thanks to my adventurous cat who got stuck in my parents attic and could not be found unless her mama called her name. Thanks Lily, I appreciate the love but I would have liked you to prove your loyalty some other way.

This is Lily stuck in the attic (a hole in the house was made to get her out and take this picture) she's looking quite traumatized.

And this is Lily celebrating her freedom:


She was rescued and is doing just fine. I did get to try out one of those Paint and Drink classes that are so popular right now; and I loved it! It was so fun. This is coming from a girl who does not draw or have any artistic talent. 

My beautiful painting I did the left one and Ali made the right one:



2 comments:

  1. She got lost in the attic!?! That's nuts!

    Cute painting by the way! You go, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, apparently in our attic there's a 2 ft drop that we didn't know about. It is impossible for a human to get to. Lily made sure we knew about it.

    ReplyDelete