Sunday, January 6, 2013

Birthday Weekend

This weekend was Sam's birthday. Therefore eating healthy wasn't a priority (thus was expected). However, as I did do decent portion control wise. I definitely could have done better, but baby steps are better than no steps. Besides this week starts the real work. It's not because I don't believe in starting on any other day than Monday  It's just because birthdays are meant to be fun. If I deprive myself of any fun I'll give up in two weeks. Birthdays are fine, this week is business. I've got a pantry and fridge full of good food, and work outs to do.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I know quite a few teachers have to head back to work tomorrow, so good luck to all this week. Come back for some good updates (I hope)!


No comments:

Post a Comment