Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Busy week..kinda

Sorry about the short hiatus, I took a recovery day on Monday, then had training for work (yay) which meant having to catch up on work today (even more yay). So I actually have done really well all week with eating. I haven't gone over point budget (I'm using Weight Watchers because I love the program) even though I ate a few bad things. But that's the whole point of the program, you can eat whatever you want, you just have to account for it and make sure not to overdo it! So the brownie and pretzel bites I had were worked into my budget and I did not go over. Now I get that it's not super healthy, but I'm really not one of those people who can love and rave veggies (jealous of those who do). And sometimes a girl just needs a brownie ok?

So earlier this week, I took my cat to go meet Sam's cats. We're lame like that and wanted to see how they would react to each other if/when one day they are thrown in the same household. well that was a giant disaster. My Lily wanted nothing to do with it and almost attacked Sam's cat (see why I needed a brownie?). Guess she doesn't want to replace her BFF Doc (i.e. my sister's cat, they hang out and love each other). 

I did work out two of the past three days and have plans to work out the next two days as well. I'm visiting my BFF in San Antonio this weekend and will probably not do any workouts that don't involve holding a drink in my hand and then lifting it to my lips. But I do plan on being good so I can stay on track and fit into that bridesmaid dress in May like I promised the bride I would.

we made it halfway through the week y'all so that's good news! Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment