Friday, January 11, 2013

Go Texans

So today I decided I should wear my JJ Watt shirt to work in honor of the Texans playing the Patriots  Hope it goes over well. I didn't get a picture of it but just to be an obsessive Texans fan let me show what the shirt looks like and make by entry prettier by including my favorite team in anyway I can:

Isn't it beautiful? Ok moving on...

Today I actually got up early to go work out. It may have been because it is my weigh in day and I wanted that number as low as possible, but that's irrelevant, I still went. And id my three mile loop. I did stop and walk a couple of times. Mainly because I haven't run consistently in quite a while and I didn't want to push it. Also, I'm running a half marathon this weekend.

What? Didn't I just finish saying I haven't run in forever? Yeah, I did. But I signed up for this this summer when I was motivated and paid for it, so I might as well attempt. If I walk (which I will) it's ok. Next one will be for real. At least this way I get a feel for the process and I'll be ready the next time it comes around. It's on my bucket list, and it's on my list of things to do in the next year, so I will get one done. This one just wasn't meant to be.

I did pack my lunch again today, that's a lunch for everyday this week, best I've done since the holiday season started.



 It's pretty boring, my usual sandwich, grapes, cherry tomatoes, and lime jell-o. In the excitement of the Texans shirt, I forgot my oatmeal, so have coffee and water for breakfast. Not good but I'll survive.

And just because I can, one that makes me laugh. Sorry Cowboys fan, but you've made fun of us for so long, I can't say I feel bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment